RELIEF MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Various Locations throughout Australia
- Competitive Daily Salary Rates
- Great Opportunity for Mature Couples to work and travel
Australian Relief Management is an advanced hospitality company that provides professionally trained relief staff for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry, with a leading reputation as the premier supplier of short term, semi-permanent and long term relief managers throughout Australia.
We are currently seeking Relief Managers for various regions in Victoria, NSW and Queensland properties. As a relief manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the property focusing on staff supervision and guest satisfaction. Durations of tenures, with specific duties vary from property to property.
To be successful in these roles we will require the following:
- Previous Hospitality Management experience
- Operational understating of motel/caravan park/hotel operations including; housekeeping, maintenance, food & beverage and reception departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with exceptional customer service skills
- Your own ABN and Public Liability Insurances
- First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Driver’s License/Ability to Travel
Australian Relief Managers are rewarded with great weekly rates and benefits. We have Motels ready for placement NOW!
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining specific areas of interest and resume.
If you don’t have any experience but would like to venture into this Relief Management industry please see ARM’s 5day Training course.
Visit our website: http://www.ozrelief.com.au
Or call1300 RELIEF (735433)