- Price schedule is available by contacting us direct on
- Note that fee schedules may vary for different properties. Please do not pass your rates onto other properties as they may be
- Australian Relief Management must be notified immediately when a candidate referred has been appointed or offered a position. Upon recruitment an invoice will be sent out and must be paid strictly within 14 days. Non-payment within these terms will result in interest charges and will void all employee guarantees offered. (No exceptions)
- Payment can be made via cheque / direct debit or credit
- All invoices will be sent via electronic mail on the day the employee commences
- All information received is considered confidential and only used in relation to recruitment of candidate.
- If a position is cancelled on the date of commencement the employer will still be liable for the cost of
(This service is only valid if payment terms have been adhered to)
- All Casual Chef roles offer a 30 day guarantee
- All Salaried Chef roles offer a 60 day
- All Head Chef roles offer a 90 day
- All Backpacker roles offer a 30 day
- All Casual / Temporary roles offer a 60 day
- All Salaried Roles (excluding chefs) offer a 90 day
- All Senior Management roles offer a 90 day
- All General Manager / Venue Manager roles offer a 90 day
- This means that if an employee leaves or is terminated within the guarantee period- one replacement will be supplied. (No guarantees will be offered on
- Guarantees will not be offered to staff that have left due to change of contract / hours offered / work injury
- If a replacement is not required for whatever reason then the fee is not refundable nor will it be held in credit for use at a later date. Credits will not be given against other
- Guarantees will not be offered on staff that have not been interviewed or contacted by the employer prior to
- Guarantees will not be offered on staff that have been made redundant or “Unfairly Terminated”.
- If an employee leaves prior to the account being settled the acount remains payable and a replacement will be offered.